Thursday, September 6, 2007

Practical - 1

Mock Dialogue


Situation: The situation is between a boss and an employee. The employee is late at office and is caught sneaking past the boss' office. The boss is fuming with anger.







Participants: Ramandeep Singh - Boss, Arshdeep Singh - Employee


Dialogue:


Boss:
Its 9:30, Mr. Sharma. You have been late again and that too by half an hour.

Employee: Sorry sir, my car had a flat tire.

Boss: SORRY! What sorry? Its a pet excuse to you. Present a genuine reason or you are out.

Employee: Sir, you can confirm from the car mechanic near my home.

Boss: I don't have time for all this. Its your responsibility to reach here at time.

Employee: Sir, my car gave up at the wrong time. It isn't my fault.

Boss: So is it mine to appoint you?

Employee: No sir, it isn't yours either. But I could not do anything in that situation.

Boss: What are buses meant for Mr. Sharma?

Employee: Sir, the buses are highly crowded. I just can't stand them.

Boss: Oh! But not a good one dear. About half a million people travel by buses everyday and you are the only one to feel the crowd.

Employee: Sir, My dog also caught hold of my pants today and tore them.

Boss: SHOULD I SEW THEM FOR YOU?

Employee: I had to iron the other pair of pants but the power cut also occurred at the same time.

Boss: SHUT UP! I'm fed up with this nonsense. What do you think of yourself? You can't make a fool out of your boss!

Employee: Sir, I will be punctual from tomorrow.

Boss: Tomorrow never arrives Mr. Sharma. I think you don't deserve to be a part of this organization.

Employee: Sir, please forgive me. I will not repeat it.

Boss: OK! I am giving you last chance to improve yourself.

Employee: Thank you sir.

Boss: So are you ready with your presentation today? Our clients are waiting for it.

Employee: Oh! Sir I almost forgot it.

Boss: FORGOT? Do you have any brains. What are you saying?

Employee: Sorry sir, I will try to do it now.

Boss: : I can keep the clients waiting for maximum of half an hour. You don't have a second more than that. The height of stupidity you have shown today is not expected any further Mr. Sharma.

Employee: Sir, can I go now?

Boss: Go now! What are you waiting for? You don't have much time left.

No comments: